TVO delivered 3,200 Face Shields to 12 upcountry hospitals.
23 April 2020
Thai Vegetable Oil Public Company Limited (TVO) by a group of volunteer employees consigned encouragement to fight the COVID-19 virus by jointly producing 3,200 pieces of Face Shield and delivered to 12 upcountry hospitals in all regions, consisting of
1. Queen Sirikit Hospital, Chonburi
2. Sakaeo Crown Prince Hospital, Sakaeo
3. Naresuan University Hospital, Phitsanulok
4. Charoensin Hospital, Sakhon Nakhon
5. Chandrubeksa Hospital, Nakhon Pathom
6. Wan Yai Hospital, Mukdahan
7. Thabo Crown Prince Hospital, Nongkhai
8. Bang Mun Nak Hospital, Phichit
9. Bangchak Hospital, Samut Prakan
10. Luang Pho Taweesak Hospital, Bangkok
11. Na Chaluai Hospital, Ubon Ratchathani
12. Wangprachan Boundary Post, Satul
in order to prevent the droplets of the patient's secretions that may spatter while giving treatment, increase the safety of medical personnel and prevent the virus from spreading widely.